Q:What is ART KAOHSIUNG?
A:ART KAOHSIUNG is a contemporary art fair that take place at The Pier 2 Art Center and City Suites-Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung is exciting and glamour city.
• Featuring eminent galleries from Southeastern Asia, Northeastern Asia, Europe, the U.S. and Australia.
• Connecting resources from industries, bureaus and academics to improve public participation for the art industry to flourish and diversify.
• Contributing to art education of all ages by organizing Kaohsiung Art Forum and inviting teacher unions.
• Hosting Art Salon regularly before the art fair to stably increase the collector communities.
A:Only galleries are admitted as exhibitors. We cannot accept individual artists’ application.
Q:How to apply ART KAOHSIUNG?
A:Please download the application form at official website (www.art-kaohsiung.com) and email the application form to email@example.com after checking that all the required information has been provided.
• All image should be JPEG format and at least 300dpi in resolution.
• Large files are suggested to be sent by file transfer system or cloud system, such as wetransfer.com, dropbox.com or google drive.
• Submissions will not be returned. Incomplete application forms or supporting materials will not be considered.
• The Executive Committee will send a confirmation email upon receiving an application form. Please contact us if your submission has not been replied by a confirmation letter after 5 working days.
• A formal confirmation of participation will be sent to gallery by e-mail attached with invoice. In order to assure all rights of participation, please pay according to the invoice within the time limit.
A:Exhibitors should proceed with deposit with the application to enter the evaluation procedure. If admitted, the deposit will be deducted directly from the booth fee; if rejected, the committee will return the depoist. The deposit is non-refundable
for the case of cancelled participation raised by gallery regardless of any reason.
© ART KAOHSIUNG Committee All rights reserved.